Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am One Bored, Bored Little Child

Yep.
That's me.
So today I am probably taking the most important tests of my life.
They effect my class next year. And my resame[?] when I'm older.
And it's one word.
*dramatic (not really) silence*
NECAPS.
I told you to wish me luck on them, don't bother.
So today in the morning we had Reading - Session 3. The last reading tests. So in the afternoon we had Math - Session 1.
*SCREAMS OUT IN AGONY*
So I seriously finished all, what, 17 problems in half an hour. And we have an hour and a half to do them. And we can only read for the last 30 minutes. GAH! *does a grumpy face*
So I have nothing to do for a
WHOLE.
BORING.
HOUR.
Meh.
So I end up coloring a lined piece of paper altering red and purple. I also used the red highlighter to color the tips of my hair. It's pretty cool. I want to get red high-lights if my parents let me. =D
And then when I could read, I read
THE.
SADDEST.
PART.
of a book ever. I literally cried. The first time I've cried over a book since the _____ grade! But it's a good book. Chinese Cinderella when you get a chance.
In the end I read part of chapter 5 (or is it 6?) of my friends story. It's really good. A new character was introduced. Her name is Tersita. Cool name right??

Anyway, I have half an hour left and I need to check e-mail. So I hope to blog about total hyperness after necaps during our break.
If there were walls outside, me and my friends would totally be bouncing off of them. And that is NOT a metaphor. Believe me.

=D =D =D
~Emma§

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...