Sunday, October 10, 2010

An Early Happy Halloween!!

So this is my first...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I will say so again, but you know, it's just kinda jumping around inside me.
So new Template and picture header for October. Hope you like them!! Also, by what I've read in other blogs (aka The Wandering Conjurer) that Halloween is in the Spiral RIGHT NOW! So that's pretty awesome. I would aslo jump on wizard101 like right this second if my mom wasn't working on school stuff. So I'm stuck doing this, not that its bad... but I haven't been on wizard101 in nearly or over a WEEK! I could so use 3 hours on there right now.
But whatever. After this I'm probably gonna go upstairs and watch the Alice in Wonderland movie. I think it was pretty good.

Also...
NECAPS are over. For the last writing test, we had to write a THREE PAGE LONG essay/report on ancient Roman writing. It was tiring.

And...
After I finished my NECAPS throughout the week I usually wrote.
So I've finished 3 and 4 of Let Us Celebrate. And I have 5 all planned out. Unfortunately it is written, so until I type it up, you can't read it.
I also wrote this mini story called Lucky Chance. It's about this gril named Chance who is just, so lucky. She is living the life... until something starts happening. I can't tell you more. But it is typed up, but on a different computer.
I don't know weather or not I should continue it. It's good, but it's got, like, a 2 page intro and 1 paragraph chapters. So if I do continue it, I would probably make all of what I have part of the intro. So the intro I have now would be Introduction Part One. And then all the: Introduction Part Two : Morning Dawn (which is "chapter" one) etc ect.
So I'll get it up here and, well, tell me what you think.

AND!!!...
About a year ago I lent my DS game Starfy (it cute, fun, and awesome. So not little kid ish) to a friend and I got her Spore Creatures DS game. So yesterday I lent my Kirby DS game to another friend and got her Starfy. So I've been playing it like crazy leveling up and stuff. I love it. So I'm happy to finally at least play it again. =D.

And about a Wii...
Me and my friend also played her Wii game Super Smash Bros. (or is it Broz? Whatever, who knows.) And I can officially say I am a master at playing with Pit. (some off spring of a greek god). I won like, 5 out of 15 times. And then my friend won 7 out of 15 and the CPU won 3 out of 15. My friend was always Kirby. She's a big fan. She is really into cute things. And Kirby is pretty cute. Though deadly. *shudders* He can really kick. lol.

Any way...
I gotta get to getting my template up so laterz!!

~Emma§

1 comment:

  1. HI PEOPLE!! THIS IS STILL EMMA THOUGH I AM LOGGED ON AS EMMA FROM '12 SONGS'.
    I HAVE A NEW TEMPLATE THERE TOO SO GO THERE AND CHECK IT OUT!!
    I SHALL PUT UP A POLL FOR BOTH BLOGS!
    YOU LIKE IT? DON'T LIKE I? SAY IT THERE!
    Thanks.
    ~Emma§

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...