Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kolorful Killer

Yep yep.
That's what I am for halloween.
While me and my friend were going to lunch, I was describing what my costume was gonna be like.
"I'll be dressed totally in neon. Neon shirt. Neon shorts. Neon leggings. Neon everything. Then I was thinking of having that bright red lip stick on and put black eye shadow all the way around my eyes. I'd be like a colorful zombi."
And then she's like:
"Oh my gosh. Your like so colorful. And a killer. I got it! You can be a Colorful Killer! Except the C would be a K. So Kolorful Killer."
And then while we were in the lunch line I was holding a fork and I said:
"Oh! I could have a fork with me. And then whoever I'm tricker treating with could hold a bucket of paint and every time we went up to someones house, I could dip the fork in red paint and that could be, like, how I kill people."
And then we were mad that this... Never mind. Off topic. And it's not very nice.

Another thing is...
Thanks Lost/Kieran (or whatever you go by)!!! I think I get the web link thing now.
Let me try.
*Tries*
I got it!! Yay me!!
Maybe I can try the thing where people change that to here. Hmmmm....
Maybe another time.

But...
I finished chapter 13. So I'll get it up as soon as I can.

Thats all.

Laterz!!
~Emma§

1 comment:

  1. Lol, Kieran or Lost is fine. And you are welcome. Also, to make it have a link "here" like you tried, type out "here" first, highlight the word and then click on the world/link button and paste the link like before. It should now be embedded in the word "here". GL. :D

    And I think that would definitely be a different sort of costume, going as a neon zombie, lol. You would be sure to stand out, even in the darkest places. Oh, and especially if the house you're walking up to for candy has a black on...nice!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...