Friday, October 22, 2010

I REALLY NEED YOU HELP! (and 2 other things)

So I think I have 3 things to talk about.

First -- Costume Update
I got my halloween costume on Saturday last week. I would've gotten it up here sooooooooo much sooner but I have just been to backed up on homework. But I have Thursday and Friday off (today is friday. I was busy procrastinating yesterday).
Anyway...
I have few small changes to my costume.
For one thing the lip stick isn't as bright as I liked it but this one smells like vanilla so that cool. Um... the eye shadow is all gooey and weird to put on. So I'm gonna borrow some friends. But the pack came with a gold one which will go up to my eyebrows. It also came with pick which glows in a black light. So I might put that on as a substitute blush.
Aslo the leggings are (as a clarification) are bright, neon green. The only weird thing is that they have holes and rips all the way p. So I have to wear my black leggings under them. But it's still looks good because I tried the whole thing on that night.
Um... the shorts turned into a cute, short, neon pink miniskirt.
I got these hand, fish-net-material things. I got a long multicolored necklace. It has baby blue and baby pink colors, but they glow in a black light. I also got a bracelet that has multicolored zippers on it. =D So that's the update costume story.

Second -- peacelovehappiness
So after playing on wizard101 (finishing halloween quests with Alia my alt) I got sidetracked with something with what I forget. So then I get back on Pixie Hollow which I found when I was home sick on day and was so bored out of my mind with Wizard101 blah blah blah.
*goes off for chrome for a moment*
Sorry changing song and bringing up Visualizer.
Anyway...
I made an account with a user name as peacelovehappiness and a password as **********. So I make a fairy and play around a bit. I log off for something and then think "oh that was stupid" and get back on.................................................................................................................................
And it won't let me. It says:
You username or password are incorrect
So I try again and it won't let. So I do the "forgot your username" just incase. Because I most of the time have a same password. So I have a the username right.
MEH!
It won't except the ____ password! So I try again and again and again and again and------you get the point.
So that was just plain, down right stupid.

Third -- Story Thing
So about my story La Venuta Imminete... I'm having second thoughts.
*watch as people have a drastic reactions*
Yeah I know.
But I'm having a really bad writer block. And I sort of just started
*Screams!*
OMG IT JUST STARTED SNOWING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH OF ALL WOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry.
And I just sort of started another story that's really good. It's called Spectrum : Escape to Chain Island. It's about this girl named ... Oops .... I haven't her a name yet. Hee hee. Uh ... So a girls family was supposedly just killed. And her whole has "gifts." Her's is she can blind people so all they see is just one color. And after living alone for a bit someone comes and invades her area. And He might have a gift too.
So they discover that some clue of this anomaly might have something with this mysterious Chain Island. So they make their way there running into others who also have gifts.
I guess I'll have to post at the bottom of this post.
So back to my previous problem.
WHAT SHOUL I DO?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please say something because I am just SO stuck.
Well... I guess you should know what is happening.
*Vanessa just teleported Emma, Emily and Sabrina to earth. They just got out of the big part of the city and Emily just discovered her power that she can see back into persons pasts. Um we figure out Sabrina is form earth and she just zapped to she present and that's where I'm stuck.*
SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I also wrote this thing for Pixie Hollow. Yeah. I was that bored.

Forth -- 2 Stories

*The Pixie Hollow one*
The Liquid Rainbow
Part One

(on other computer. If you read this between when I post it and log on there just know it will be up in a bit)

*The other one*
Spectrum
Escape to Chain Island

I live in constant danger. Danger of being hunted. Danger of being killed. Danger of not finding a place to sleep. So much danger it makes my head hurt.

So why am I in constant danger?

It’s because I’m cursed.

Well, not technically. But it has something to do with curses. You see, I can curse people. But not like the curse where I can say “You will sleep a hundred years.” No. I can curse people with colors. I say the persons name then say a color. They will then see that color forever until I remove the curse.

So why do I have it.

Well, everyone in my family has a “gift.” My sister Shela, for instance, has the power to control time. She can stop time, move people around in time. It’s kind of a confusing power. My mom, Karen, can teleport. She thinks herself somewhere and poof! There she is! My dad, Caleb, can turn himself, others, and things invisible. It pretty cool. But really annoying when playing hide-and-seek.

So again, why am I in danger?

Because of last night, everyone in my family with this “gift” was killed. I got away, but simply because I blinded by enemies with black. But perhaps a bit too late. You’d think my mom would teleport outta there; my dad turn invisible and hide, and Shela stop time and have us all escape…

Well, it turned out different.

First during dinner we were drugged. But since I don't like string beans (part of our dinner and the food that as drugged) I wasn’t affected. I did the best I could when they burst in. But the drug had dulled the senses so they were slow to react.

When they got mom and dad, Caleb yelled “Shela! Stop time!” She probably had the most useful power here. But before she did anything, someone else grabbed her. She kicked and screamed.

So I yelled “Everyone black!” So now everyone, including my parents and Shela, were pretty much blind. I tried to free them as they scrambled about senselessly… but it was no good.

One of our attackers also had a gift. Unfortunately to lift curses. As soon as someone made a blind grab for me, mom ported (short of teleport) to the nearest forest. Only in an attempt to save someone.

Though they might still live, those chances are small. So instead of gaining hope, I live on the fact that they’re dead. It lets me say, I can make it through another day moving on without having a reason too.

I tried getting to Grandma’s house (she was gifted with luck) but the attackers had also been there. Also to everyone else’s house that I knew of. All the houses were trashed. Maimi’s (who was graced with the power to control fire) house had been burned to the ground. So at least she had been able to put up a fight.

So I fled.

And here I am. As I have said: living in danger.

“Another day of Bando flavored with Mel Ginger. Yay.”

Bando – green leaves that grow high up in trees. Easy to climb and great shelter. Though the leaves are rather bland. Kind of taste like a raw potato.

Mel Ginger – like regular ginger though grows like sugar cane.

They taste okay mixed together, though you can’t add too much Mel Ginger because it will get this really bad taste. Kinda like it rotted.

Sometimes I find this really rare kind of caterpillar that’s really hairy. And if you can find anyway to shave the hairs off of it and boil them in water, they disintegrate into the water and flavor it. It tastes like this tea that people used to make for their king in the Xing Dynasty.

I must be boring you. I am this total research freak. I research anything and everything. If I have a question I research it. Just get me a textbook and I’m on it.

And about the housing thing…

I feel you may be confused. Especially with the Bando leaves and Mel Ginger and caterpillar stuff. Well, I live in any world you do, but me and my family use natural resources only. Of course we got a TON of food from a relative who was gifted with gardening, and cooking and anything in the food category.

We can have good gifts (like mine) and totally stupid ones (like running or smartness [though that could be good in some ways]).

Snap!

I whirled my head around. Someone was near. “Darn it.”

“Who’s there?” Oops. Too loud. Best to remain silent now. “Show yourself! I know I heard you!” Why so sure of himself? Probably another stuck up, good-for-nothing person trying to prove the rumors are true that some girl living out in the forest who can curse people to craziness.

Yeah. I’ve heard them.

“Show yourself or I’ll shoot up your trees!”

“Yeah, yeah. Big whoop.”

“So I’m not crazy. Your really here!”

“Nope. I’m not here. But a spirit. I enter the mind and make people see things. Let them go crazy. Just another person you should fear.”

“I know you’re not a spirit. I’ve seen you. I have a sense of knowing.”

“Ok. You got me.” I swung out of the tree and landed right behind him. I swear, he must’ve jumped up to the sky.

“Don’t make such a sudden entrance.”

“Hey. Don’t go mouthing me. I can enter however I want.”

“I know.”

“You say you can sense. You gifted?”

“Only if you are.”

Three minutes of yellow should do alright. “Curse me and I’ll shoot.”

“Shoot an I’ll curse. Who you think’ll win this one? A bow an arrow or the power to blind the shooter?”

“Blind and I’ll shoot.”

“Shoot what if your blind?”

“Blind an I’ll shoot,” he repeated

“Goodness you’re annoying. Ok. I’ll make a deal. You lower your weapons and I promise not to curse you, blind you or anything else that could harm you. But tell me, what are you doing here?”


Ok. That's all.
Laterz.

~Emma§

P.S.
Pardon grammar errors. I don't feel like reading through and fixing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...