Friday, October 29, 2010

HALLOWEEN HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.
Halloween weekend.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
So.
Costume all set.
A friend in coming over on saturday afternoon and we are both going to another friends Halloween Party / Haunted Forest. She is then sleeping over and hanging out on Sunday. We are then meeting up with another friend a
nd going tricker treating. One busy weekend. I will try to get it all back to you on Monday or Tuesday. Whenever I have free time.

That's all.

Oh. I am also making a new blog. A new blog for just all writing. I will get the link up next time I am on or you can check out BLOGS on my profile.

Peace out.

~Emma§

P.S.

Happy Halloween from Emma!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween, too! Have fun at the weekend. You're lucky - I'm going to be sitting down doing homework this weekend (which I should have done before but oh well :/). I dunno if I've mentioned it before, but Halloween isn't such a huge thing in Britain. A lot of people do actively participate in it, but personally I've never been "trick-or-treating". I don't really like dressing up, to be honest. Does that make me a bit of a spoilsport? Oh well. As I said, it's not such a big deal. Is it a big deal? I don't know. Enlighten me. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...