Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ummmm... A couple things

What do people not get about the title:
I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask you?
So I guess it doesn't matter any more. Because I'm not gonna continue it.
*GASP!*
I know I know. Big shocker. But if I had gotten any advice at all maybe I would've. I'm not trying to guilt you guys. But it's true. So that is some sad news. I will keep the story of what I have up here already though.
But......
I have started a new story. Not Let Us Celebrate. That will be the story I continue once I finish this one.
This one is Spectrum. I don't remember if I've posted it up here anywhere. hmmm.........
Anyway.

On other news..................................................................
I have a new blog. I have a writing blog. Just all writing. I want to post up everyone's stories. But after my dad's genius advice so I've decided to ask you people.
So:
May I please post your story up on my blog?

If I don't get an answer in a week, I'll go on your own blog and ask there. You know, just as a reminder. Cause I think it would be cool to have some of the most awesome stories (in my personal opinion) in one place other than wizard101.com. I'm not saying it's a bad place to have them, but I can't put up my stories up. So anyway...............................

Erm....
Megamind comes out on friday. I want to see it too.

Uhhhhhhh.............
Heres the new blog adress:
I know peace love happiness doesn't have very much to do with writing, but idc. =D =D =D

I don't really know what else to say. We had voting day today. We had to do this thing that had to do with it in S.S. It was kind of boring. But in L.A. (last subject of the day) we had to write an essay about a memory and why remember it. What colors or smells remind us of that memory. I'm very proud of it. Maybe I'll get it up here sometime. =D =D

Anyway, it's getting late and... grrr.... voting results just came on TV. Oh well. I'm busy posting... *peeks at screen* SORRY SORRY SORRY!

Gah.

Ugh. It was soooooooooooo cold on Halloween. And I was wearing a T-SHIRT! I had gloves on but I was freezing. I think I got a mini/mild case of pemonia [?]. I mean, maybe most likely not. But You can never be sure. I stayed home from school on monday. And I finally watched Race to Witch Mountain. It was awesome.


Oops.
This is turning into a really long post. So I'm wraping it up now.


Laterz!!
~Emma§



Oh. I found out in science that a § is like a cheap short cut for section. So instead of typing:
"Go to section 48"
you can just say:
"Go to §48."
Cheap right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...