Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Return of Silver Emma (and a blogging pause)

So obviously I didn't get an update two nights ago, but that's because I was kicked off the computer before I could play much. I did get a little fun in though :)

First of all:
1- No lag (a tiny one, but nothing serious)
2- No weird line things flashing across my screen
3- I can now sail

Yeah, I can sail!

Basically what was happening before was that whenever I was outside in the game, these lines would fly around everywhere and it was the most annoying thing. I could deal with it while I hung out on Skull Island, but as soon as I tried to sail I literally could not see a thing. Because of this I had no chance of even learning how to sail in the first place.

So I found it quite helpful that Boochebeard took the liberty of my hopeless case and retaught me :) Unfortunately it's always the enemy that gets to board first still...

I did, however, reach level 8.

Ok, is just me, or am I always behind in W101 and P101? -_- Guess that's inevitable.


On a happy note, I want to thank everyone for the 5k-word-loss support :) Thanks to everyone (online and IRL), I was able to formulate a new idea that I hope to write soon. My word goal is still 10k, and the idea requires a bit of research and planning, and, as the way my mind works, it's becoming a much larger project than it technically should be... but oh well :)

I've been on P101 a lot lately (that and Eden Eternal, but that's for the other blog).

Actually, because I've been playing some mass amounts of P/W101, EE, and WoW, I was noticing a long list of differences that have intrigued me too much for my own good. Soooo.... should I ever find the time and/or motivation, I'll create a podcast-like-thing comparing the three :)
It would probably be split up into different sections discussing different concepts taking into account my tending to rant.

On a final, somewhat random and more of a "oh, I just remembered this I'd better mention it" note, I'll try to get pictures up of my pirate soon, or sometime next week.


WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST.

For the next week I'll be away without my laptop (*sad face*) from tomorrow to next Sunday. It's a week long camp and frankly I have no idea when I'd have time to web-surf during then. I actually have to get up tomorrow at 2:30am to catch a plane -_- Yay...

Until next week,
Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...