Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Never A Thought

Today, Swordroll posted something pretty deep. And maybe even a little... nerve racking.

An end... to Wizard101? 

I've never thought about it. Ever. I mean, I knew I would never finish the game - but for all updates to stop all together? Like the last book in a series? It's saddening.

*sobs in premonition*


On another note: on Sunday I'm shipping out to another week-long camp. With a wedding the following Saturday and a trip planned on Wednesday, I don't think I'll be posting much for the next two weeks :(

Man, this is a sad post.
Short too.

Laterz!
~Emma


P.S.
Make sure to check out the videoblog post and vote on the polls!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was at that camp with you! :D By the way, you made me sad when you left early for that wedding. ALSO by the way, we need to get true friend codes so we can meet up in Wizard101 and Pirate101.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...