Monday, July 15, 2013

My (I guess?) Triumphant Return

Hello people! Oh, how I've missed you :D I slept till noon today, which was awesome, then hung out on P101, aka: failing the Moquistian dungeon thing (epically). I'm going back to try that as soon as this post is done.

How have I been? I've been great. Unfortunately, I'm about to make my last, major trip to the orthodontist tomorrow. Why you may be wondering? That would be because I'm getting my lovely (not) wisdom teeth pulled.

Ugh.

So that'll put me in pain and on a diet of jello and ice cream and cheesecake (the BEST cheesecake I've ever had too) for a while. The good thing is that it is actually my last trip to the dentist save for check ups, so that's great! ^_^


In other news, I've formulated a new NaNo story idea that I plan write in the next two weeks before I'm shipped off to another camp. I also hope to finish Shadow Rising editing and get that all up here (aka, Black Ivy for those of your not yet in line with the title change).

Interesting note: I was on P101 earlier today and met a person who plans to level their pirate as high as they can without crowns or a membership. My reaction? "I wish you the best of luck, dude, cause I could never do that."

I'm really enjoying that the Skull Island Skyway areas are completely free... or is my membership still going and I have no idea that it is? I remember (I think it was) Blood Shoals requiring payment for access, but maybe that's changed. Eh, I'll google it later. If it's free right now then that's awesome and thank you KI.

I don't know when I'll post next, but hopefully that'll be with pictures.

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Which Monquistan dungeon is it? I might be able to give you some advice. And as for that person you met...you could only get to level 7 before the update that turned a couple free-to-play areas into paying ones, so he won't get very far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... the one still in Skull Island - you know, where you have to steal the spices for the Frogfather? Stupid monkeys keep kill me/us (their faces when I hit criticals, though, is pricelessly hilarious). I think I can do it given time, but thanks for the offer :)
      And you can still level high enough in low level areas. Just plain battling gives you minimal experience, but if you do it long enough you eventually level.

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...