Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hey everyone!

Just a hey. So hey! What's up people? I actually just had no idea what to title the post, since it's a very small thing, and this will actually be quite short.

I've created a Figment account, where you can post your writings for review and commenting, as well as publishing (so, kind of like fanfiction.net, only better)! The great James Patterson has a Figment account, which is pretty awesome :) It's a pretty social place. I've entered a competition held by Figment and Patterson. It's to write a 500-word max story on a relationship that is unwanted by someone else. I've titled mine Riddling Hearts (it's kinda of an excerpt from a larger project that's kind of on hold right now).

Well, Figment isn't only for that. I've also posted the first two chapters of Black Ivy there. I mean, I doubt very many people will know what I'm talking about, but it is labeled as a fan-fic, and I also said it was one for W101.

Anyway, if you want to, check it out! Other writings of mine that aren't W101 or P101 related will also be there, if you ever want to see those.

Laterz!
~Emma


P.S.
Hey, like the new template? Good? Bad? Blerg? There's a poll thingy over there, so tell me what you think!!
I can see how it may seem like there may be a lot of stuff going on (such as a lot of text). Do know that the book excerpt column won't always be there, don't know if that helps or not, just an fyi I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...