Monday, January 14, 2013

The Game of Riddles

Riddles you say? Why yes, I did say riddles, and by golly I shall solve them.

What is the riddle of life? 42.
A man walks into a bar and says ow. HA!

Okay, bad examples of riddles. The riddles I must solve, courtesy of the astute and creative Sophia Emeraldblossom, happen to involve rhyming, which makes them legitimate riddles. They're as hard as the riddles from The Hobbit between Gollum and Bilbo.

A box without hinges, nor key nor lid, but in which golden treasure is hid.

Maybe not quite as mind bending as that, but certainly difficult nonetheless, especially for someone like me who already has trouble with riddles.

But wait, what's this? There's more!? (Just go read the post, I can't rewrite everything here, and I don't want to because I'm hungry!!) Now that is a job I'm going to succeed.

Challenge... ACCEPTED.
:)

Pardon me, I've got to go eat lunch now.
Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...