Friday, January 25, 2013

"Most folks are as happy as they make their minds up to be."

-Abraham Lincoln

So today is turning out pretty good.

IT'S FRIDAY.
EXAMS ARE OVER.
I'M EATING POPCORN.

And look at that! 49 followers!! You guys are so awesome, I love you all! ^_^ I mean, even if you dont follow you're still lovely!

I'm most certainly doing something special when I reach 50. MILESTONE! Not sure what but I'll come up with something cool, mark my words :)

I'm also going to do something special when I reach 10k pageviews. Again, not sure what, but something to show my immense appreciation and gratitude!

Gah, four years I ago I never saw all.... THIS coming. Meh blogversary is coming up soonish too (Feb. 22). I don't think anything really special is going to come off of that, save a post about why I love you all :)

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...