Monday, January 28, 2013

Questing with Madeline

(That would be my Myth alt.)

So Deirdre [Drakethorn] quested ahead through Cyclopes Land without me, so I was trying to catch up to her this evening. Though she wasn't on, I made good headway and gained a level over her (almost to lvl 10 now).

Since I love her, Madeline's, last name so much, Goldtheif, I want to write a whole new fanfic for her. But I know that would kill me at the moment (I have WAY too many writing projects going on at the moment), so I'm going to find a way to weave her into Winterstar, or, if that doesn't work, make her a character in Maelstrom (the fanfic I'm planning on finishing after I finish Winterstar, a sequel to Black Ivy).

I have pictures on the other computer, and I was too lazy to transfer them, sorry! :( I'll have pictures soon though, mark my words, they will be here :)

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...