Friday, February 1, 2013

At long last... PICTURES!

Finally!
Madeline Goldthief, level 10.

Guess! Lol,  it's Swashbuckler me!

The Witchdoctor

Isidora showing how terrible my screen is whilst I play :p ugh.

Silver Emma's boat is called The Wandering Mackerel, by the way (I love that name).

In other words, yes, that last picture is what my screen looks like when I'm outside (in game), but ONLY when I'm outside, weird right? Yet super annoying. When I'm flying my ship it's even worse -_-

I also traveled to my blog on the PC and realized that the template looks much different on that computer than on mine. I mean, it's not too bad, but depending on what type of computer and what generation the computer is will effect how the template looks.
Sorry about that.

Also, the robe that Madeline's wearing is indeed a robe from the Raven's Hoard pack. I bought one, ONE, to take advantage of the sale going on. Among the items I received was the Ravenking's Story Battle Armor.
Gosh I love that name :)
It gives 10 less health the other robe she was originally wearing, but it does give a shielding spell which is nice.

I'm thinking about doing a post on my opinion of the Hoard Packs sometime when the new one comes out. I'm also planning out my "How Dragonspyre is like Ancient Rome" post, which I will finish some time after I renew my subscription.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...