Sunday, January 27, 2013

Recruiting! (and scavenger hunts)

So I'm really happy now because I've finally gotten my good writer, IRL friend, Deidre Drakethorn a Pyromancer, back into W101.
:D

Which means now we (me on my Conjuror Madeline Goldthief) can quest together and it's going to be so much fun!!

Sorry, I just HAD to post about this. It's always so much fun when you gain friends or recruit them :)

We got through the Harvest Lord today, and hopefully, with the new semester coming, I can get on as much as possible.

As for scavenger hunts, even though I failed the riddle challenge, Sophia E has moved onto a scavenger hunt.
Due this evening.
I found out today.

:O
Agh!

Okay, I have to go search now. I'm sure I'm like, the last one, and I'm gonna freak out and fail miserably, but I'm not out of this competition yet! Watch me! My determination is boiling!
(Credit to this page.)
Oh yeah, its on :)

Laterz!
~Emma


P.S.
I think the new post header's font is easier to read now, am I right? Plus, the color of links that you've "already visited" is easier to see against the background (rathe than that dark, neon purple).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...