Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Something Is Wrong Here...

So I was taking a break from studying yesterday, and I decided to search good old google for RPG's that would run on a mac. The first option listed happened to be: The 10 Best Role Playing Games For Mac OS X. Naturally, I clicked it, hoping there were some good ones.

Didn't really find any...
So then I click on this link which, at the time, I presumed was another 'RPG's for a Mac' thing.

As I scrolled through and saw the games, I came to this dilemma:

Um... what? I'm pretty sure that doesn't run on a mac. At least it's ranked #8. Something isn't quite right here.
And then a litte further there's this:


Also, I'm pretty sure that doesn't run on a mac. But #20!? Really?! I personally think it should be ranked higher, unfortunately I don't decide these things.

Later I realized that the games lister were the top 50 browser games (it was a facepalm moment), so games on both a Windows and a Mac, and none of the mac ones were good.
>.<

Looks like I search on for another game while I'm incapable of playing W101 and P101.
Laterz!
~Emma


(First day of exams done!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...