Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day One of awesomeness

Playing on my mac is wonderful. Not only does it load in two blinks of your eye, but there is NO LAG. It is probably the most wonderful thing in the world :) It took a while to load all the game and world data the first time I logged in, so I ran around with Madeline doing nothing for a while. Once MB had loaded I got on with Sarai and did a little questing there, as well as in Wysteria.

Come to think of it, is the abbreviation for Wysteria WS or WY? I've seen both. I'll just go with WS for now.

Anyway, the screen shots!

 Beautiful morning sky... kinda. W101 really should have daytime vs. nighttime, that would be really cool.

Sarai bathed in an ethereal golden glow. Lol.

 The heart of my Bone Dragon. It's pretty cool, cause it spits sparkly blue light when I ride it, never noticed it before cause of the lag(!). 

More will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning (hopefully that soon). Until then...

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...