Thursday, February 21, 2013

:D

BIG SMILEY FACE!!

Know what this means? You know what this means!!??

A big awesome thank you filled with gratitude and love!! :) <3 p="">
...And a contest.
I promised didn't I? ;)

I'm still sorting out the specifics, but it will come soon, so no worries!

And in other news.... one more day till freedom! I'll most certainly be on W101 this coming week, hopefully leveling up Madeline, and maybe, just maybe, getting through DS. That would make my life.

Laterz!
~Emma

5 comments:

  1. Grats on the 10k; You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! :) And yay! Contest!

    By the way, I've bought all of DS now and I'd be willing to blast through the Great Spyre with you if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Destiny: Thanks!! You do too!

    @Sophia: Thanks to you too!! And really?!? That would be awesome!! We totally should :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just send me an email with the dates/times that work for you and we can arrange it. :)

      Delete
    2. Sweet! Will do, sometime tomorrow maybe. Thanks a ton!! ^_^

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...