Tuesday, February 19, 2013

*stunned look*

Um...

*swallows*

So, hey! So I've made it to Sophia's final round of the contest Mission: Mansion.

Final task?

*swallows again*

*says quietly*
Trivia.

D:

Heckhounds and Blood Bats, something else I'm kind of relatively bad at.

But what kind of trivia is the question. W101 or P101? I think P101 would just be unfair (to me) since I can't play! >.<

My short post of hey-I'm-not-dead-but-soon-I-shall-be-how-are-you? THREE MORE DAYS! Three more days until freedom to play W101 and write and do ... a ... science ... project...
TT_TT

Laterz!
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. Just letting you know that it's not Pirate101 trivia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no! I stink at W101 trivia!

      Delete
    2. Oh thank goodness! I mean, so do I kinda, but I'd have negative ∞ chance on P101.

      (I'll just go study now.... or not... just procrastinate... *doom*)

      Delete
    3. Actually, as I remember (a stupid thing to forget) I've only been through DS...
      >.<

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...