Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day One of Awesomeness part 2 : Malistaire is defeated, on to Celestia!

It's done.
WOW.

(Warning! This is long!)

Let me walk you through my day....
Start:
So this is how it looks when I open it up. (Btw, the background is the "cover" I made for my series, just so you don't wander around wondering.)

It eventually turns to the normal.

Loads like this, plus super fast :3 

 Got the Stone Rose in the Labyrinth with the help of my aunt, Katie Summerleaf (who was on my cousins wizard...)

After meeting outside the Great Spyre, we, Sophia Emeraldblossom, Elizabeth Goldenthistle, and myself, entered and commenced with dueling. Sometime after we had just gotten in, my friend Corwin Shadowhammer teleported and helped out too. All three of them are Archmage's, so I felt weak in their presence (lol).

 Sophia's Forest Lord

Elizabeth's pet was constantly casting Balance Blade and some trap (I don't know it's name, but it was way cool). 

 While fighting the Fire Gurtok (I think), Corwin cast the Ice Mammoth spell.

(Fire Gurtok. I was right!)
Anyway, it was really cool.

Battle right before Malistaire. 

Elizabeth hit with a critical Humongofrog. It was really awesome. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of the hit. 

 Fighting Malistaire.

They all agreed that I should be the one to hit him with the major Storm blast, so it was basically as many traps and baldes as you could get up on him, and left overs on the minions. We stacked a lot too. Plus it certainly helped with my Supercharge (love that spell). I have now, also, fallen in love with Balance Blade and Feint. 

After Sophia used Rebirth (picture below), everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, started attacking her. She got pretty low health, and used Rebirth twice more to heal up herself. I was rushing (and probably unspoken-ly being rushed) to get enough pips to cast Tempest.
  

So when the time came to cast Tempest, I was all like "It's go time!" and everyone else was like "You got this!"
And it fizzled.
So we were all like "Ugh!"
Next round: I'm like "No worries, I got this!" and they're like "We're hoping you do!"
FIZZLE.
Sophia's down a lot of health by now, and it's all doom and gloom. My Regeneration spell comes up, so I say, "If it fizzles again, I'm healing you." (to Sophia). She laughs and agrees.
So I cast Tempest, AGAIN, and....

......


........




...
BOOM!

O_O
:D


OMG! WOW! Besides the 1,000,000 hit (for the badge), that's the highest hit I've ever seen :)

Here's the normal hit for the other minions:

And the dialogue that followed:

Apparently Sylvia was styled after my aunt (Fiona Searider / Katie Summerleaf / Fiona Lifemender). I personally, since I know her (obviously) see no similarities.

Thank you, Cyrus, for that comment. *sarcasm*

Back to Wizard City!


Again, thank you, Cyrus. 

:D
And that was my day!

I know I've already said this (about ten or twelve times, but oh well), thank you so much, Sophia and Elizabeth (and Corwin) for helping. SO SO SO much :)

I was warned many a time in Ambrose's tower about how hard CT is, how the monsters critical a lot and stuff, but oh well :) At least I'm out of DS, something I was beginning to think would never happen. I just proved myself (with help, lol) wrong!

My goal of reaching Avalon is one step closer! (Not really looking forward to Zafaria, though it looks pretty.)

Laterz and good night!
~Emma

5 comments:

  1. Grats on the Malistaire taking-out-of! You'll love ZF if you have the sound on. ;) Celestia isn't so bad, but be sure to sidequest so you're ahead of the game.

    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that, you now a world behind me, I must catch up in my questing now, Zamunda you will be finished!

    - From your friend with the shut down blogs, Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Des: Thanks! And I love the music from Avalon as well, but I'll check out the ZF soundtrack too (got the scrolls). Ugh, I've got so many DS side quests to finish up though.... Thanks for the advice!

    @Cass: Thanks to you too! Don't worry about me catching up to you, in case you didn't notice how long I've been in DS, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth GoldenThistleFebruary 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM

    Congratulations on finishing! Just for your information, my pet wasn't casting the buffs. The pet has talents that give cards, and when I cast a card my pet appears to be casting. Just thought you'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, kinda what I meant. Pet gave the spell for you to cast, but when it was cast the "pet" was casting. Same difference lol, still awesome! And thanks!!

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...