Monday, August 27, 2012

This Day...

I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER COME.

I'm on the wrong computer to post screen shots, but GUESS. WHAT.

I'm at Malistaire's dungeon.

O_O

It's true!

I finally knuckled down and finished up questing in the Forum, and the ghost dude told me to ride the Drake up the mountain over a river of lava and help deliver them from evil and what. Do. You. Know.

A sigil. Leading into the Great Spyre.

Upon entering, I knew I could never make it all the way through my myself, I just wanted to see how the street monsters would be.

After heart stopping near-battles (because I was dodging, I tend to freak out during this kind of thing) I make it to this dueling-circle-sized floating rock thing with four fire monsters walking around.

Can I get around them?

No.

Instead I get in a battle with ALL FOUR of them.

Sure, Storm is powerful, BUT NOT against four rank eight (or so) monsters.

T_T"

So.

Another dungeon put on hold.

And school starts in two days.

* cries *

Though I'm looking forward to seeing my friends, I'll miss the free time I had to go on W101. Which means Sarai will be stuck at the beginning of Marlybone for a while. Probably a long while. Not too worried about M's dungeon, like there's anybody up there anyway.

And also, Black Ivy hasn't been posted up on the W101 fanfic web-page yet. Which means chapter two won't appear here (or there) any time soon either. I guess they must have a lot of stuff going on in Texas.

Anywho, the knew fanfic I started is a sorta-kinda a sequel. It's called Maelstrom. It's about a girl named Alice Soulstone who attends the magic academy Moonbranch. The headmistress choses her to participate in a competition called the Spiral Quest. Her brother, Conner, and other school representative Daniel are the others chosen.

OH HEY! IT JUST STARTED RAINING!

* ahem *

Along the way she befriends a mysterious person who in on a quest of his own. His, however, involves finding a runaway for a man known as M.A.D. The person was tracked to Moonbranch, however their line ends there. For Alice the competition suddenly turns into more than just a search for items, it's now about stopping a person who wishes to take over the universe, starting with the Spiral.

...

Captivated?

I hope so!

It takes place four years after Black Ivy, and Suri and company make an appearance in the end. They're not major characters or anything, but I already know I'm going to have a fun time writing about Suri's personality from another's perspective.

:D

Maelstrom might be longer than Black Ivy. For one thing, the chapters will probably be shorter. And since I have more events in this story, the chapters will be more numerous (so expect more than five). When the time comes, I'll probably do the same thing with it that I did with the last one.

Well, that's all!

From Malistaire's lair:
Laterz!
~Emma
it's always a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...