Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rainy with a chance of flowers!

So I should've posted a week and a half ago, but I was busy on W101. Yes, I spent come good, quality time on the game, and Sarai is now level 20 and working ont he Krokosphinx. She literally finished the Pyramid of the Sun in one day. Took a while and she had to put up with a bunch of morons, but otherwise it was fun.

Black Ivy chapter 3 is finished and soon to be put up. It has a really mean cliff hanger, but it explains some things... sorta... kinda...

Well not really.

As for other stuff I'm kind of behind on Camp nanowrimo. Did I tell you guys I was doing that? Is basically like normal nanowrimo (write 50,000 words), but "camp" themed. I used a story I had already started, but now I'm falling behind. I don't know if I'll finish, I don't do very well under pressure and I don't have that much longer to finish it.

I'm not that far behind, but this kid in my "cabin" is already done.

-_-

Besides that, Pirate101 opened for beta testing.

O_O

YES!!! IT HAS OPENED!!! ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!! I'M FREAKING OUT CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT!!!

More information here, on the P101 beta info page. It has a list of websites that have give-away codes. I tried a couple, failed, so I'm not really getting my hopes up. If I have to wait until it comes out than I don't mind. As long as they keep their word and release it THIS YEAR like they said they would.

Also, recently I've been exploring different homepages of games that I play. Mostly P101, but most recently was W101. Anyone remember the creative writing page? Yeah, that ghost town. There hasn't really been a great series up since Seirra Winterbreeze finished her's. I'm not saying anything negative to anyone, all the stories I read are fantastic, but not many new ones have been going up.

So I went the featured authors page. The Dark Crusaders Chronicles? Interesting, I'll check it out. All I know about the series is that it's been up for a while, but I never had time to read more than a couple series. So I started reading... and...

...

I must say they are very good. Quite the interesting read. First paragraph has you up and running with mystery and action. The author wrote a second series, a sequel, The Crusaders Son, also has a captivating beginning.

And one more thing before I sign off:

A warning ahead (far ahead), school is coming. The summer is almost over. My goal?
Get Sarai to Mooshu.
Pwift, like that's going to happen. At least to the Ironworks then.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...