Thursday, August 23, 2012

Not sure whether I should be happy or sad...

Sad?

There's such a thing as a Wysteria House.


10,000 crowns.

I have no crowns.

D:

There are so many paths leading down and around two waterfalls and cliffs and rocks and rivers with beautiful, grassy areas and cypress trees.

There's even a little village!

The inner courtyard of the house.

What this house reminds me of is a Hawaii house. The time I went there several years ago, the hotel we stayed in was open-air. So is this house, open hallways, lots of windows, beautiful!

* sobs *
Can't get it.

So I have devised a plan. Mwuahaha. As soon as I can buy crowns again, I'll get 10 or 20 thousands so I can get it! This is more awesome than learning Leviathan!

But again, I'm also happy. Why? For one thing I'm listening to Good Times by Owl City with Carly Rae Jepson. It is probably the most awesome song for me right now. The lyrics make sense for W101 anyway:

We don't even have to try,
It's always a good time!

Anyone agree?

Another reason why I'm happy is because Sarai finished Krokotopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did Krokopatra by herself, so...

ON TO MARLYBONE!!



Level 26? To the Bazaar! Got a new robe and new boots. Not the most fashionable outfit ever but oh well. She bought her first house, the 12,000 gold MB house. After this she's aiming for the 30,000 MB house.

So, that's my update.

Laterz!
~Emma
it's always a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...