Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Story Corner

I've been thinking about doing for a while now. What you may ask? Post a bunch of links to all the fanfic's I read!
I haven't read one that's not fantastic. If you haven't heard of seem of these, I urge you to follow the links and read it. You won't regret it!

Some you may have heard of, but there's no harm in rereading.

If it's not obvious who the authors are (e.g. 'the tale of -- ') then they'll be posted below the fanfic title. It'll also say whether or not the story is done.

The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze
Done.
However Sierra took down part 15 from her blog, and it's not up on the W101 website. This post explains.

The Tale of Alexandra Stormrider
In progress.

The Most Powerful Spells of All
By Alia Lotuspetal
Not to be finished (sadly...)

The Dark Crusader's Chronicles
By Dark WolfHunte
Done

The Crusader's Son
Prequel to the one above
By Dark WolfHunte
In progress

Sword of the Seven
By Brynn
In progress

Never Apologize It's a Sign of Weakness
By Nora Skullthorn
A short story

Cori Deaththorn
By Cori Deaththorn
In progress

The Diadem
By Caroline Dawnrunner
In progress

The Greatest Treasure
By Sophia Roseblossom
In progress


If I didn't mention your story, by all means, drop a comment with the link and I'll check it out! It will most certainly be mentioned. I may be putting up a page with story links on it, and yours can be there too!

On a quick side note, Black Ivy, my own fanfic, chapter one has been fully edited. It will be reposted soon. Maybe tomorrow. It has also been sent in to W101. Crossing my fingers.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...