Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You won't believe it

It's post #200!!

*throws confetti*

Okay! So I'm betting you're now thinking "so there's something special?" Well here's that 'something special'!

I realized some time ago that you don't know much about me. Like... personally. Those of you who have been around a while might know me quite well, but those of your just coming around are like "who is this girl?"

So here's what I'm thinking:
Drop a comment or send me an e-mail (emmadawnrider@yahoo.com) with a question about what you want to know about me, it may (or may not) be put up on my new, upcoming page that's a bio about myself.

Rules?
Of course.
  • Nothing inappropriate or offensive, your're remark will be dutifully ignored (if it's a comment it will be deleted).
  • Nothing extremely personal (i.e. my age, where I live, physical traits, etc.). You can, however, ask things like what I do in my free time, sports, skills, etc.
  • Questions can also be completely random, such as 'if you suddenly found yourself on mars, would you search for aliens?'. Please note that I will then feel obligated to give an equally random answer :)
Well, I think that's it.
I'll be waiting for your questions!

You know what you also won't believe?
I am trying, yet again, NaNoWriMo.
My premonition going into the event was my indelible failure :3 Even if I don't make it in a month, I do believe that the novel I'm working on, A Glass Web, will make it to is not beyond 50,000 words.
As I reread the synopsis, I think I did a pretty good with it.

Check it out:
     "The country Saoria has finally recovered from a tragic war twenty years ago. The mysterious country that invaded from the north with no reason whatsoever used an enormous crystal called a 'Variance' that powered magical attacks that did massive damage. Once the crystal was captured, the war ended. But soon thereafter the 'Variance' went missing...
     "The story beings with sixteen year old Eir Baskerville finding the missing 'Variance', but a strange reaction happens when she touches it. Now she's trapped in a world of secrets where everything she thought she knew was twisted information purposefully planted to lead people astray from the truth."
What do you think? Captivated? I hope so! I really hope to get it published someday, sooner rather than later. I hope...

Laterz!
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth GoldenThistleNovember 14, 2012 at 9:23 PM

    Just a question...What secondary school do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny story behind it, but I'll save the details and just answer Life.

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...