Monday, November 12, 2012

Hey Check It Out!

See that beautiful header?
Yup.
Know how long it took to make?
One day.
Know who made it?
LOL, not me!

My amazing friend Destiny Devereaux/Soultamer from Destiny's Travels, who is also taking on the excessive task of NaNoWriMo (remember that? And how I failed?), made that.
I have to say it's pretty

She very skillfully used part of my original background header (of the Storm School) (if you hadn't noticed) and made it a little smaller. The background of the letters is then of Valencia. Thus merging Wizard101 and Pirate101 together. The vines are then very decorative.

She told me it was easy too.
-_- People like that amaze me.

Well, more graphic changes may be coming your way!
Laterz!
~Emma


P.S.
Graphics are underway! Bear with me until its all sorted out.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...