Saturday, September 25, 2010

It feels like everyone just dropped dead...

So, I haven't been posting a lot (been busy with school and such), and then um, Alex hasn't posted for over a month, and other people too, and it seems like Kestrel is just posting everything to make up for everyone's lack of posting---
It's just really confusing.
*sigh*
hmmmm...
On a good note, chapter 11 is done, (incase you didn't know) and I get me cast off in 2 days.
THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get it off on monday. Yay me!!

Also...
I am reading a really good book. So all you book lovers out there, read it.
Theodosia and the Eye's of Horus
but read the first one first...
Theodosia and the Serpent's of Chaos
So great.

Laterz people!!
~Emma§

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! BAD BLOGGER! BAD WIZARD! I haven't posted in a month? It really didn't seem that long! *sad face* Sorry! I really do need to post again. (I really overuse the word really.) I hope I can at the weekend, but I've had SO much work since school started I haven't been able to get time to even PLAY on Wizard101, much less post about it. *very sad face*

    On the bright side, I've gotten a little bit of part six done! Now, I think I'd better start revising for that biology exam tomorrow... After I read that Argentum Magia I haven't seen since I last touched a blog... BYE! I'll post this week hopefully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    You are happy, you make me happy.
    Well, maybe not a month. But to me it felt like a month!!
    :D:D

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...