Friday, November 18, 2011

Until then...

So I'm sorry I haven't been blogging OR been on wizard101 lately. Cause school is annoying and long. I get up at 6:00 in the morning, then get home at 4:30. Then I'm eating dinner and doing homework. And when I don't have any homework (has happened twice) I end up watching a movie.

I can do this post now cause I'm in study hall with nothing to do and it's awesome.

I know. Zaferia came out and I really need to get on the live realm more, but as I said, our computer is so old it can barely run wizard101.

So here's the make up.

I'm sorry I haven't been wizarding or blogging, do I'll do my best to make it up to all you awesome people out there.

I'm going to finish Generation WizBot THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that!!?? I know now that I'm gonna fail at the NaNoWriMo thing, though Alex seems to be doing pretty good and that makes me happy. I'm gonna try again next year when I can plan my time better. I might have to build off a story like Spectrum or something.

A little background quickly: when I was writing Spectrum I thought it would never have to be totally rewritten. But as I reread and rereread it I realize I might have to rewrite it. Hopefully not rerewrite it but, you know.
And I think NaNoWriMo can help me with that.

Anyway, I'll be getting back to doing nothing now. Thanksgiving break is coming up and I have the whole week off plus two days by myself which is awesome. So I'll be wizard101 for some time then. Plus my friend gave me a list of these shows I should watch. Plus I seem to be getting addicted to facebook. Ouch, I never used to be like that.

Oh, and as an end-of-the-semester update, you may as well know that I have all A's and B's. YAY!! And hopefully it'll stay that way.

Laterz!!
~Emma

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and I forgot to mention. The poll had the majority vote to start a podcast so I guess I will. Just have to nail down all the specifics now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... Shame you stopped NaNo'ing Emma... But we all know how well my first time ended, don't we? XD

    My story's not going that well at the moment anyway... But next year I'll do something that will definitely go online... Possibly a HP fanfiction that I've had an idea for for quuuiiite a while... :D

    Can't wait to see GWB though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I know, shame on me. I bet that's why this isn't a one time thing.

    And I have no idea what your story is so I can't be judgy, not that I would be anyway. And when that story of yours that goes online you'll have tell me where I can read it. And a fanfiction about a book (especially about HP) must be difficult to write so I gotta read that.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...