Thursday, November 3, 2011

a work in progress

So as far as NaNoWriMo is going, I'm doing good. Alex on the other hand...... her stats says at the rate she's going at she'll finish on January 14th.

...
Ouch.

I haven't been on wizard101 lately because school is boring, bus rides are long, and days are short. And music is good. What? I have to put something positive in there.
During thanksgiving break I have the whole week off. Yay me! So I will most likely be on wizard101 during then. And writing a lot. Taken by Night is having changes done to the first part so when those are done I'll post part one version two and replace it with the one on the page right now.

The poll for whether or not I should start a podcast is still up. Please vote. I have two for: yes, one for: it's up to me, and one for: if you do can I be in it. Honestly, whoever said that had better leave a comment unless that was Alex.....

The podcast post is below this one, you should know that, please read it if you haven't. I'm still awaiting impute. 

Oh, one more thing on the NaNoWriMo. If I don't finish Legend of the Niyam I'll post peeks of it up here. Cause it's going back up next year. I'll take the time to revise it and actually make sure it's long enough.

AND GENERATION WIZBOT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was evil and made an epic change that will shock and surprise everyone and leave you staring thinking:
What is Emma's problem?
But, I can't tell it to you yet.
:) Hehe, I'm evil.

Did you ever notice that "live" and "evil" spell each other backwards.

I'm live
I'm evil.

Anyway, I'll inform you about it. And did I mention I have a sequel to Generation WizBot? I guess I didn't, so I'll tell you now. It's called Finding the Five Bands. During a chapter in GWB Llewella finds out about this group of people called the Five Bands. The Keeper, the Caller, The Saver, Taker, and something else.

Well, FFB introduces Brynn Shade and Destiny Seabreeze. We bring back our favorite character Aalliiee (evil in GWB, working with the AI, confused? I know. You'd have to read it. Sorry. Sad panda) who is now good (yay). Kkllooppyy is also back (still good), and we introduce yet another.The whole theme is so complex and confusing even I'm kind of uncertain about it. 

MWUAHAHAHA.
Wow, I feel like Pseudonymous Bosch (wrote the Secret Series, I highly recommend the books). Always leaving you in suspense.

But I think I'll get that nail under my thumb when I cross that bridge.


Well, that seems long enough eh? Guess I'll wrap this show up.
Laterz.
~Emma






P.S.
*gets on TR*
What??
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE WORLDS COMING OUT!!!!!!! I'M DOOMED!!!!!!!
So. Zaferia is on the TR. Gotta be a level 60, so... I'll just be on for ten minutes and get my new header picture. Cause I'm just a wiz (no pun intended) at MS Paint.
Haha.
Not.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just haven't updated my word count in a couple of days, that's all... Speaking of which... I'll get back to writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. That's good. It's up to like February now. haha. I think I'll do that too.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...