Friday, November 4, 2011

So..... yeah

I don't really know what to write because I'm at my friends house right now. I'm trying to get W101 to loud but her computer is just as stupid as mine. So no TR and no live realm for a while.
I don't even know if I'll be one this month because of stupid computers. Technology is cool and all but it has it's SUPER DUPER ANNOYING moments. Just saying.
If only I really could throw the computer out the window and be done with it. But it's not really my computer. As I said. I'm at my friends house and I think that goes under the "vandalism" category (I think). Maybe I can do it with my own...

Well. This must be the shortest post in the world since I don't have much to say. Just a sort of mini update. I'll get back to you with Generation WizBot around Sunday, maybe Tuesday. I want to work on that more.
Oh, the epic twist? You're wondering about that?
Sorry, you'll have to wait some more. I'm not ready to spill yet.

:)

~Emma

3 comments:

  1. P.S.
    Generation WizBot part one has been sent in to await posting. Check the fanfiction page.

    If you don't know how to get there (cause it took me a while too):
    1. go to w101 homepage
    2. on the side bar click 'community news'
    3. then click 'community portal'
    4. click fan submitted work (the pic of stormzilla)
    5. and it'll bring you to the options of viewing fan submitted: art/writing/screen shots.

    Check it please! I't not posted here but it might be posted there!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hbjdfakhgokwarlkjsghajgshsgdlkjh MAJOR KEYBOARD SMASH I cannot WAIT for WizBot to be up afhkjgldhkadgjs.

    Okay, enough keyboard smashing. BUT STILL ahjfdakhkjgsa.

    No but really now. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a FB status that was like:
    Type your full name: Emma Dawnrider
    Type your name with your nose: emjma dawnrider
    Type your name with your elbow: e3m,ma dfwaswenruider
    Smash your head against the keyboard three times:6y6yu7434

    And thanks! My dad decided to edit it BTW so I have resubmit GWB part one. So don't look for it yet... and good job so far with NaNoWriMo!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...