Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm A Laugher

You should know that about for what I'm saying next.
:)

I want to start a podcast. In the far future. Maybe. See how I'm skipping over the *gasp*? Should this be new? I don't know.

Reason why? I'm listening to past episodes of Wandcast, featuring David Titanrider, Dustin Storm...caller... I think....? And Kestrel Shadowthistle. It's hasn't been out for a while and it defiantly won't be on again. For one, Dustin and David haven't blogged sinced...... well, for a long time. And Kestrel quit so......

Well, I want to start my own. I'm not starting it right away. And I would rather do it with someone instead of doing it by myself. And I don't even know if this would work. If you want to do it with me, drop a comment (please) and I'll respond to you.

Of course, I don't even know how to record something like this unless I'm using garage band or something.

The reason you need to know I'm a laugher is because if I start laughing on the podcast (if I get one) I won't stop for a while. It would be silent, then you hear GASP as I suck in air before I suffocate.
:)
It's true.

If you want to ask me something not so public you can e-mail me:
emmadawnrider@yahoo.com

This will be up for a while, and I'll get back to anyone who says anything. But this decision is not final at the time.

Things that I would include are:
  1. a competition
  2. a make-the-connect (inspired by Wandcast)
  3. guests (on some anyway)
  4. news
And that's only if this even works!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm....


On a slightly less epic news note, since lots of people had no idea what Terra Nova was, I'll take that poll down and put up another about weather or not I should do this......

If I find a podcast website thing and it goes live or something and if any of this happens and why did I just say that?
Oh, I know why. Cause episode three was just talking about it. Wow, my brain has one track.

Well, PLEASE tell me what you think about this idea!!

Thanks!!
~Emma


P.S.
A poem I wrote about Halloween.
Enjoy :)

One Last Time
It is late at night
I should be alseep
So hush my darling
Don't mutter a peep
The house is quiet
The fire dead
I should be still
In my bed
But the cold outside
Is too much to bear
Even though I know
No one cares
Though I am gone
Tonight I am not
Hush my darling
Or I might get caught
I had to see you
One last time
So at midnight
When the moment is prime
So soon my dear
You will be like me
Six feet under
And you wont even breathe
So at midnight
When the moment is prime
You will see me
One... last... time...

P.P.S.
Is it weird to think about thinking about something when you know you're thinking about thinking about it? Just thinking out loud here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, podcast, yay! I quite like podcasts. I never got into any of the W101 ones though. I don't have time, 'tis a problem.

    On joining the podcast... I'm up for it! ...Well... I'm kinda self-conscious about my voice. And it might be a problem scheduling times because of the world being all big and stuff. But yeah, sounds like something we could work on after NaNoWriMo, maybe?

    I've had a bit of brain crack of my own lately... Might post on my blog soon. We'll see. :)

    In other news: Your poem is amazing. I can't write poetry. *cough*prophecyfail*cough* But you definitely can. :D

    P.S. The word thinking was used too many times in that last bit for me to get my head around the idea... ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podcast yay!! After NanoWriMo, WHICH STARTS IN TWO DAYS!! And the world is big, then the song "it's a small world after all." But time moves on and we shall find a way around that.
    I hope.

    Brain crack. I'm visiting your blog after this.

    And I personally think your prophecy worked. I've only ever written one good prophecy for Spectrum. Totally on accident. I was doing laundry when it came to me.

    And the point of the p.p.s. was to make you confused about thinking about something.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...