Thursday, October 13, 2011

Goodbyes aren't forever

POSTING SPREE!!
Just fyi.







But anyway.... goodbyes aren't forever. That's what Kestrel said. It reminded me of this one manga series I read over, and over, and over, and over....... yeah you get it. Well, in the last book Toruh is talking to Yuki because she is leaving the next day. They're saying goodbye and stuff, but it's a happy goodbye.



...


So, if you haven't noticed this is my second post since yesterday. Which is a lot of posting. For me anyway :) :) :) :)
So I would post something about wizard101 if I had been on. But the weekend is soon and hopfully I'll be one saturday morning. After chores and homework. Then around one I'll be leaving to go to Vanessa's to work on our history project. And then sunday I'm spending the whole day with another friend.

Ah well. Busy times.
But I did type a little bit more on Taken by Night, which has part one in the previous post. (And Luke/Nathan, if you're reading this, that is a totally different story and has nothing to do with you.)
Chapter two is from ther perspective of Kimberly Dreamblade. The story is fast-pased as Caroline said in the last post, so I don't really know what the plot is yet. Alexandra Stormrider said that her story is a little awkward in the beginning because she didn't know where she was going with it. I supposed Taken by Night will seem like that to me, but I hope it won't seem like that to your guys. Cause Alex's didn't seem that way to me.

So.

I'll probably be questing more with my alt Grace to get her level 25. Because I bought her a lot of neat level 25 Life clothes from Wysteria, but she can't USE any of them because she was a level 22 (now level 24).

Man, I seem to be repeating some things from last post. So I'll stop now and wrap it up.

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...