Saturday, October 22, 2011

------------------------>

Hey! Hey! See that badge thingy??? That can only mean one things.
Drum roll please....





I'M DOING THE NANOWRIMO WRITING THING!!!!!!!!!

Well, I hope so anyway. If I miss it this year, next year I'm so gonna be ready. 50,000 words is a lot of words. And that requiers a lot of time. I'll see what I can get done in one month, but if I fail I'll be there next year.



Thanks Alex.


So the link to NaNoWriMo is in the badge thing. If you sign up, search me and friend me:
Emma Aurora Dawnrider
Why "Aurora"? I don't know. Felt like I needed to jazz it up a little.
;)

Anyway, my novel-to-be is called Legend of the Niyam. Yes, I know. I have to finish Generation WizBot and Taken by Night too. Just chillax, I got it under control.

Maybe.
I hope.


...



Ok, moving on! I'm not gonna post any part of Legend of the Niyam up here because it'll be on the NaNo place. But here's my synopsis:

Winsela Dreary is a 14 orphan with no future. A few months before her birthday she sees strange poems on trees around the school. On her birthday, she sees a person, unlike anyone she's ever seen. Slowly she pieces together the mysteries of the poems to unravel a legend that has only ever appeared in books. And she had been set on the tast to discover the hero who can save them all.

TADA!!

"Winsela Dreary?"

I know I know! It just sounded cool. Winsela is a name played off of this other name I saw once. Their name was like Winilura or something. When I was thinking of a last name the first word that came to me was Deary. So Dreary it was.

Winsela Dreary.


Well, that's all. Wizard101 time is being postponed. Probably until the next weekend or so. If I'm not on next week end, I'll keep trying weekends until I'm on, then I will so definatly be on during Thanksgiving vacation.

Laterz!
~Emma

5 comments:

  1. SUPER YAY WRITING BUDDIES! (I'm adding you as soon as the feature starts working on the site.)

    ...and you're welcome.

    I haven't quite decided on my story yet. It's gonna be fantasy and I have all the characters. I seem to be lacking a title, though. And a plot, which might be helpful... Haha I work best when I just wing it anyway.

    (Nat's looking over my shoulder and making fun of me right now but we can show him, right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UBER YAY!!!
    Yeah, a title might be helpful. Just a bit.
    And what's your username so I know who you are???

    HA! Take that nat! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My username's iinternaut, totally unrelated to anything but I thought it sounded cool. And yes, two i's. I have no explanation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is 'iinternaut' a combination of internet and astronaut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinda. I was doing this French mock paper about the dangers of the internet blah blah blah and I saw the word "internaut". So I decided to steal it, because it's the most awesome word ever. :D

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...