Monday, October 24, 2011

Very Quick

And I mean very.

First off, I reorganized the toolbar thing to the right. I added a list of blogs to check out. Well, the ones I could get links for anyway.
:)

Also, I added Taken by Night as a page so everyone can read part one. Part two won't be out for a while. But I'll have lots of typing time (and wizarding time) during Thanksgiving break.
:)
I have a cast of characters too. They are:

  • Shelby Darkwhisper (already mentioned)
  • Kimberly Dreamglade (not Dreamblade anymore, and already mentioned)
  • Kenneth Lotusblade
  • Alura Flame
  • Nathan Silverdream
  • Chris Spear
  • Suri Rain
I totally made up all those characters. I don't know if I'll use real people in this. If it starts going somewhere (like Generation WizBot did) I might switch out some characters for people I know (Like Alex for Suri). But it's not for sure yet.

AND...

I added a poll about Terra Nova. A new TV show on FOX or something. If you haven't seen it you can watch it on Hulu.... I hope anyway. I don't know if any episodes are uploaded yet.
It's kind of a mixture of Juristic Park (because of the dino's) and LOST (because of the jungle and time travel and evil other-tribe).


Well, that's it. Told ya it'd be short.
:) :)

~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Oooo... I haven't seen Terra Nova due to my, uh, unfortunate positioning. HOWEVER. With dinosaurs, you cannot go wrong.

    *adds to list of TV shows to download and watch*
    *it's quite a long list*
    *so I won't go into it now*

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, three people (you, one of them) have no idea what it is, so that's fine. I suppose I'll just have to... mail it to you or something. If it gets a popular as LOST and has all the seasons on dvd.
    And that must be a long, long, looooooong, list :) Kind of like my list of songs I want.

    Dinosaurs 4ever!!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...