Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oh geez, school, why do you do this to me??

I mean, I'm guessing you guys already know this by now, after previous years of blogging, but school gets in the way of everything.

Not to mention I missed school last friday because of this crazy "epidemic" that's going around, thankfully I only missed a day :) However, I had to catch on four different major homework assignments (I was actually up till midnight last time doing a science lab. No. Just... no).

IN OTHER WORDS:

DANGIT. I HAVE NOTHING TO POST >_<

Writing time? 1%
Gaming time? 2%
Reading time? 1.5%
School time? Homework time? 95.5%

^^ Those statistic are depressing -_-

The only good thing going on right now is that in English we got to pick ANY topic we wanted for a "persuasive pamphlet." Mine?

MORE
FANTASY
IN
ENGLISH
CLASS
READING.

*mic drop*


I love that meme so much lol. ^^Images credit to owner because I can't cite because the internet is weird like that sorry!^^

Annnnyyywwaaaaayyyy.

Sorry I haven't been posting!! I'll try to post some random stuff even if it's just to... post stuff.
Um.

I'm sure it will pick up again during November with NaNoWriMo and all.

OH
AND IT'S OCTOBER

You know what that means?? ;)

Podcasting thing whatchamacallit EPISODE TWO XD

A set date is TBD, but don't worry, it's coming!! Flint and I are both super happy you guys liked it and it got so many views and yeah, we'll make sure to have a better 'thank you' in the intro XD

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...