Thursday, October 3, 2013

Well here I go... NANOWRIMO!!

As I said before... IT'S OCTOBER.

I have one month, ON SINGLE MONTH to plan out an entire novel in which even I don't even know what's going to happen. My mind is a strange place, and I'm ready to dive into it and see what I can pull out.

Currently, I'm walking in a city, about evening time, thanking my friend for a cloak they stole for me (it is getting cold out after all). Music echoes in my ears and I stretch my fingers, preparing for the cramps of long hours of writing.

So, when November comes, my name'll change to Midday.

This banner makes me happy :)

I hope that, during the November month, I'll be able to get randoms tip thingy like things up on this blog. However, most of my writing updates will be up over on Just Emma Games :)

First song for writing? I've been hanging around Spotify for a while now, and those commercials can get pretty annoying. BUT sometimes they lead to some pretty awesome songs, such as Wake Me Up by Aviici.

Usually music with lots of lyrics are not the best for writing, but I think for planning this works fairly well. It's upbeat, so right now I've got this really epic vibe while I write this :)

Well, I'll keep you posted!! Good luck to everyone else who's participating ^_^

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...