Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Post

A post?
A post!

"Look everyone, a post!"

Wait, wait a sec -

"Whoa! Such a rare sight."
"Look closely, it might vanish before your eyes."
"How sad."

Hold up, that's not -

"Wish it appeared more often."
"Yeah!"

I can explain -

"Your reasons are all lies!"

Ok, that's hardly fair.

"That was a bit harsh..."

Thank you.


PEOPLE. INTERNET. HELLO!


Life: "Don't forget about me..."

*shoves Life out of frame*


I'm launching a project! It's called Once-A-Week. Basically, I post once a week (asking a lot, I know :p), and update one fanfic a week (again, a lot to ask), and complete one chapter from an original work of mine a week (ok, that's WAY too much to ask).

As for the podcast? Don't worry! It's coming! Both Flint and I have a lot in our lives right now; between school, sickness, and other friends harassing us (or, rather, me) about other books, finding time is a bit difficult. But we WILL get our episode two up this month :)

Concerning the fanfic... I think I'm going to work on rewriting Generation WizBot. NOT because I'm abandoning Chasing Shadow's, but because I've got this MAJOR writer's block. You know what I call it?


Life: "It's called you have history homework due on Tuesday."

Shut up, Life!!


Anyway, though CS is still my main fanfic, I will currently work on rewriting GWB.

And plan my NaNo novel (which has changed...)
And read my other friends's novel.
And edit.
And write my other original novel.
And blog.

And do homework and stay healthy and get enough sleep and pass tests and play video games and talk with friends and plan my life and eat food and breathe oxygen and break my procrastination habit and practice music and roleplay.

*deep breath*

Wayyyy too many 'and's in there... No worries, I got this down!
*triumphant thumbs up*


Life: "You're asking too much."

*rev's up chainsaw*

Life: "I take it back! You can do it!"


So, basically, between the 20th and the 26th, except a blog post and a GWB chapter! Given, the chapter might not be very long -_- Oh well, I can only demand so much of myself.

Happy pre-Halloween!!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Here is the simple question, you on Goodreads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I use it for book research, I wouldn't count myself as officially on it. Why do you ask?

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...