Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Writing List of To-Do's

  1. Plan my NaNo novel
  2. Edit my finished novel
  3. Write collaborate novel #1
  4. Write collaborative novel #2
  5. Write Chasing Shadows
  6. Edit Generation WizBot
  7. Plan collaborative novel #3
  8. Write collaborative novel #3
  9. Write blog posts
  10. Read friend #1's novel IP
  11. Read/edit friend #2's novel IP
  12. Read/edit friend #2's second novel IP
  13. Read (edit some) Sophia EB's novel
  14. Scribble during math class
  15. Scribble during english class
  16. NANOWRIMO
















  17. Drink coffee
  18. Stay sane...

~Emma

3 comments:

  1. 1) Keep posting ASW
    2) Keep posting DiA
    3) Work on uber-secret project #1
    4) Begin uber-secret, not-so-secret project #2

    Organization skills, check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Plan NaNo Novel (:D!)
    2) Plan NaNo Novel
    3) Plan NaNo Novel
    4) Post on both blogs

    As you can see, I'm very excited for my NaNo novel. (Thanks for mentioning/reading LoL, by the way - I appreciate it. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sohpia, you're missing #5.... writing NaNo novel XD Good luck! And you're welcome :3 Now I need to find time..... Easier said than done XD

    @Des, what's this uber-secret project?? *looks at intently, silently demanding answer* And good luck with writing!!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...