Monday, September 23, 2013

Likely Messing Up The Schedule.... AGAIN

Sorry people!! But my gaming time may be cut deeply in half with the possibility that I'll get to go to England.

ENGLAND.
O_O

"Wait a second...
WHAT!?"

Yep ^_^

Ok, so basically, if this is going to happen, like, legitimately happen, I'm going to be sending every scrap and penny I have to this savings... thing. (Was going to say 'fund' but I don't know if that's the right word...) Which means no new crowns for W/P101, no new sub for WoW... basically no new updates for a lot of things cause there literally won't be anything to update.

:/

That is actually quite sad when you think about it.
:(

Then again, this isn't a cemented decision, so there's still the possibility that this'll fall through and I'll still be able to quest!! So there's really no winning here... Okay, I win both ways. You, on the other hand, don't really... Sorry :(


IN OTHER NEWS, autumn is here!! And up where I live it's getting cold. I'm actually wearing my dad's ginormous (on me) flannel shirt. (What? Wasn't like he was wearing it, and I do love flannel... :p) I've also decided to take up the violin :D This'll totally be on my own time, and I'll have to teach myself, but I looking forward to it.

I was actually inspired to do so thanks to Lindsey Stirling and the quartet Clocks and Clouds. You should TOTALLY check out their music ^_^ It's super amazing if you like anything orchestral or modern string.

Moon Trance
Lindsey Stirling

Audeamus
Clocks and Clouds

Seriously awesome stuff.

NOT TO MENTION:

LKJROIWN;KANGO;IAHG = my reaction ^_^
If you haven't checked out his [Tobuscus's] other two trailers for AC - Brotherhood and Revelations - totally look at them! I have both of them memorized (don't ask why), and now I've another to practice XD

"Mysterious hooded man watches (from a distance)
Take a second to sober up (low tolerance)"

LOL

I don't care if I'm going to England or not, if this is seriously available on the PC and can run on Parallels, I'M GETTING IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED :)

Laterz!
~Emma

1 comment:

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...