Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Background!!

:D

Pretty, yeah? Simple photo-editing alteration, I'm getting fairly good at it. It's still Des's gorgeous background, but now the temporary cobwebs and stuff like... halloween-y :)

Concerning Halloween, I'll hopefully be on W101 tonight and maybe some tomorrow and doing those never ending quests. But they are fun! Maybe I'll be doing them with Madeline (my Myth alt)...

ANYWAY, more updates. What's this? A new world?


A
...
New
...
World
...?

BRILLIANT.

YOU'RE ANOTHER WORLD BEHIND NOW, EMMA, GREAT RIGHT?

-_-

No.
Just...
No.

Ok, maybe it's kinda my fault that I've been questing my way around Azeroth and parallel dimensions, but STILL.

*mind blown look*

Khrysalis and Shadow Magic.

SHADOW MAGIC.

I HAD THAT FIRST :p I CALL COPYRIGHTS!!

School of Shadow people? Yeah? You have got to be kidding me >_<

:p

:p :p

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Ok, maybe this is what happens when you don't continue the story and KI's like, "Oh, it's over now, our turn!" Or maybe even, "Brilliant new idea!" Yeah, they probably came up with it on their own... but still... I did have it first :p

I'm looking forward to the posts and posts and waterfall of posts about this new world and Shadow Magic so I can read all about it (mostly about the magic *tentative look*).

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. It is ok Emma, the shadow magic isn't worth it as for it is really not good for anyone except ice wizards due to the backlash you get after a shadow spell ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made up the idea of tigers and the world of Rajah, controlled by Marleybone, but KI stole my idea too!!! Also in the Test Realm updates, when the Update Notes mention "a small Spiral island, a fragment of a broken world lost to time," I came up with that too! Seriously, I'm not kidding, it's part of one of the many stories I write in my head and never jot down.

    What I'm saying is I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...