Friday, January 6, 2012

Wizard101 is my 'Sine Qua Non'

*i.e., It's my 'something I can't get by without'. Latin class = awesome.
I learned a bunch of other Latin phrases too, but let's not go into that.

This is gonna be kind of short because I'm not really sure what to post about. I just saw an oppertunity to post and I took it.

:)

Anyway, I just remembered, no joke, 'bout 2 seconds ago that I still need to do Latin homework. So yeah. Why am I doing this? This is so pointless........

Well, it was bound to happen someday. The pointless post and all. Well, you guys learned something. (Sine Que Non.)

Ooh! I know.

My mom **et al know now that getting a job at KI might actually be possible for moi. Okay, sure that means in like...... 20 more years but you catch my drift. ***E.g. I still think my world idea is pretty awesome. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll tell you guys in a little bit but I need to finalize it just a tad more!! ****N.b. that this doesn't happen often.

So, I should get to Latin.

Laterz!
~Emma





*i.e.        = 'that is' (from id est)
**et al    = 'and other people' (from et alii)
*** e.g.   = 'for example' (from exempli gratia)
**** n.b. = 'note well' (from nota bene)
C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...