Thursday, January 5, 2012

:P

So this weekend I'm going to my summer camp for the weekend for a snowy time called "Deep Freeze" and it's going to be AMAZING (like it always is)!!!!!!!!!!!

So, no blogging and no W101 this weekend.

Then next week will be really busy because all our teachers will be cramming info into our poor brains preparing us for midterms.

Next weekend I'll be studying for midterms, but I'll make sure to blog about it and possible get on W101 for a bit.

Week after: midterms.
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Wait, I promised myself I wouldn't freak out. So... *gets in yoga pose* I am the zen master. I am the zen master...
(Inside joke with Emily Goldflame, ignore that.)

C:

Then, well, new semester begins after that. Hopefully I'll find time to write more (ETCI) and edit more (GWB).

Plus, I'm reading some pretty AMAZING books right now. Sorry Alex, I'll read HHG after I finish reading The Fire (by James Patterson), Wonder Struck (by Brian Selznick), and Maximum Ride (also by James Patterson, pretty epic author right there).

So, yeah.
Oh, and I also had a really awesome idea for a new world for (guess what) Wizard101. Even my mom agreed it was pretty cool and she's usually trying to find ways for me to get off of wizard101.
Which means it has to be pretty decent.
C;

Let me finalize it first then I'll tell you guys.
Oh, and I'm also probably gonna start posting GWB parts up. It's not like it's gonna get published or anything so I can't really worry about copy right and such. Oh course, I gotta edit it and stuff but..... hang with me here. I'm anxious to get it edited too (if my dad would get off my lap top!!).

So anyway.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...