Saturday, January 14, 2012

Heh Heh ...

So I got a new header.
I know it says 'National Gepgraphic' at the bottom so I don't really know whether or not that's copy righting.......... I mean, I'm not exactly set up with a bunch of blog-header-computer-design-software or something.
:/

Anyway, GWB part one is in the last post if anyone cares. I know I said I'd get part two up today but a certain someone (guess who) is on my laptop.

Sorry guys.

But I did come up with a cool idea. School of Shadow shall become GWB book three. I'll have to change it a little given the fact that it takes place 200 some-odd years after the last which takes place 233 years after the first.

Anyway, I've got a blurb up for GWB book one. I'll work on getting blurbs up for books two and three also. And a fourth may be coming.......
C:

Anyway, check it out if you've got a minute.
And wish me luck on midterms.
C:

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...