Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So I Thought I Should Hurry Up And Get A Post Up Here

Wow, that's a lot of capitalizing. Oh well. Happy Wednesday everyone!! Midterms are over and I actually didn't stress over them as much as I thought I would.

:)

80's in practically every subject. So I didn't fail!!

Anyway, my friend got me into Naruto and I'm already on chapter 215. Crazy right? Anyway, just half an hour ago I was freaking out over this one part where enemies were suddenly allies.
EPIC!!



Yeah. You should read it.
Not that I'm forcing you.
Okay naming time! (Right to left): Temari (giant fan beats sound waves), Kankuro (uses puppet to demolish enemies), and finally the originally most evil of them all, Gaara (controls sand, who wouldn've thought!!??).

Anyway, this blog is not about manga, it's about Wizard101. I haven't been on lately but I've sorted out some of the plot for the second and third parts for Generation WizBot.
Finding the Five Bands (FFB) and School of Shadow (SoS) is more or less sorted out. Now all I've gotta do is actually write them.

I'm still kind of stuck on how to start FFB. I've tried three different times. But it's difficult to start a story from the perspective of a servant girl in a castle with a snooty princess. But I definintly KNOW how I end it.

:)

So.... I'm working on it.

...

Whoa... heackhounds that's awesome......



This is the piece I was doing for the NaNoWriMo. But besides that...... my theme is the black purple thing. So it affects the background when I type too.

Weird.

Anyway, I got to go. Reading.
:)

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...