Sunday, November 14, 2010

Done, Getting There, Maybe in the Next 3 Years, And Some Fun

DONE
So I just finished my French1 homework. Which was basically typing up me and my partners dialog and finishing a menu all in French (thank you MS Publisher!!! xD) .

GETTING THERE
One-- Cookies
My goal of making 100 chocolate chip cookies from scratch. You may here all about that next week because I'm planning on doing it with my friends on Saturday. Actually I have 2 other goals that relate to that. When me and my family go down to _____ ________ in February I want to make cookies and leave 10 outside of every door. (Because we stay in a condominium). The second is to make 100 P.O.U.N.D.S. of cookies when I grow up with my children. I don't know what I could do with 100 pounds. Maybe donate them, give them away... and of course eat them!!!

Two-- Spectrum
So I have books 1, 2, and 3 (uh... 3-ish) planned out. I am maybe a forth of the way through book 1 (Escape to Chain Island). I also made/drew book covers for all of them.
I'll get them up here.
OH! You don't know the names of the other books! I guess I'll tell them to you and give a caption of what each book is about.
Book One : Escape to Chain Island
Aaliyah, Zack, Willo and Mateo are born with gifts. But one day their families are kidnapped. After research, they find that the culprit is the ever feared Vaguer. Running into others with gifts, Aaliyah, Zack, Willo and Mateo slowly make their way to Chain Island, the island Vaguer is supposedly doing his work on. But with each moon cycle, Aaliyah's curse is becoming more and more imminent.
Book Two : Diamond Moon
After getting their families back, Vaguer tries harder than ever to capture the four who freed them. Building and army, Zack, Willo and Mateo must find a cure to Aaliyah's sleeping curse. With time running out and Vaguer's army becoming stronger, there is only one person who knows what is causing it and what will happen. But no one knows who they are, let alone where to find them.
Book Three : Pendulum
Aaliyah's awake, she planes to kill Vaguer once and for all... couldn't be that hard right? But after meeting Jenette, they have mixed emotions and are arguing a lot. When news goes around that Vaguer is going to take possession of the most powerful tool in the world, Aaliyah, Zack, Willo and Mateo must unite and get there first. What Vaguer is trying to take over is the Pendulum. It is said that the Pendulum is like any other pendulum except it has only one pin. But when the pin knocks over, the world will end. With the help of their friends, Lina, Jake, Gabrian and possibly Jenette, can the hero's stop Vaguer? But a new question is arising. Is Vaguer really Vaguer?

Full of suspense??? Huh? HUH??!!! Pwift. I know you are. =D =D

MAYBE IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN"T TAKE IT!!!
I need to get on wizard101 and at least get to grand (the level 50 grand) before 2011!!!!
Did you know that on exactly January 1st of 2011 I will have been playing for 3 years?? THREE. WHOLE. YEARS. I started in 2008.
So 2009. (one)
2010. (two)
2011...................................... (*chokes out through sobs* three)

I mean, Celestia sounds fun enough, but I think level 60 is a LLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG ways off for me. I'll probably be in __________ by the time I'm in Celestia.
The reason I don't want to get there quickly is because it sounds really hard. I mean creatures with 1,000 give or take some health is fine. But doing grandmaster spells!!!!?????????
You deeply scared me Xinaed. I mean, does this comment scare anyone else??:
Meh, just wait til you see the mobs that have 2k health plus! Not too far away from where you were with those other mobs. I believe those would have been storm mobs, since they have low health compared to the other mobs in game. Much like on our end, us Diviners have low health, but high hits.
I mean... Whoa.

AND SOME FUN
So I'm a huge leggings person. And a colorful person. So I have 2 pairs pf leggings. Black ones and gray ones. Totally colorless. So My dad was running a race in _____ ________ and was gone from Thursday to Monday. (well today is Sunday so he's not back yet). So me and my mom went shopping at the mall. And not only came back with 2 more pairs of leggings (cream colored white and a shiny blue) we came out with two shirts (one came with a scarf), some gloves and a hat. We also got a new shampoo (because I have a really dry scalp) and conditioner (which you had to get for the shampoo to work [which is stupid]) and a shampoo/conditioner/any other hair product remover or whatever. We washed the dog today. So now he smells nice. (and he's still wet!!)

..............................................

Can anyone else wait till Thanks Giving!!!!????? Cause I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying for mashed potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes, I'm also a huge mashed potatoes person)

And I have to get off now.

So I'll try to get the book pictures up soon. And an update on the cookie baking.

laterz!!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Lol, sorry for scaring you! After some time you get the hang of the mobs in CL. Most of the ICE mobs have 2200 health plus, starting off with 2-3 power pips, and usually hit you right off the bat with Wyvern or something, if not Colossus. :D It's super fun. If you ever need help in game, anywhere, just send me a comment, or email (found on Stormy Skies, my blog) and let me know.

    By the way, some of the hardest mobs I've found were in the Floating Land, and they were life, and man..those things do Regenerate, Rebirth and Satyr back to back on each other. Makes killing them solo near impossible. :D

    I too am excited for Thanksgiving, though it'll be so much better if my mother can come and visit me. It's been about three years since I've seen her. And, she'll be bringing my puppy, which I left with her and my grandmother when I moved, because my Star (puppies name) helped with my grandmothers blood pressure. I miss my puppy, but hey, it was worth the loss to make my grandmother happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... wow. That sounds so much better but thanks for the heads up!!

    And the Floating Land... I GOT THERE! Well not really. I ported to my aunt who was there. I took a lot of screen shots and they're in the next post. (the one I'm doing right after this.)

    And thats so sweet about your grandma and your puppy. Star must be very calm. Unlike my dog who steals cookies off the table and barks at EVERYTHING! And I hope you can see your mom. That would be awesome for you.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...