Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'VE DONE IT! I'VE DONE IT! GUESS WHAT I'VE DONE!!

You never thought I would actually do it did you. Mmm hmm. Well I did and, well, we technically succeeded our goal.

And by "we" I mean me and my friends: Vanessa Icegem (who was originally in my story) and Destiny Something-or-other (who was gonna be in my story until I stopped it).

And by "succeeded" I mean we made one more than needed. And a good thing too because my dog STOLE ONE OFF THE TABLE!!!

And the goal is making 100 cookies. And when I say "technically" I mean we made 101. But then the dog stole one yadda yadda yadda.

I think I have to tell you the story from the beginning.........

Ok. So on Friday there was a school dance. Destiny took the bus home with me. (I'll just make up random bus numbers for this) My usual bus, bus 12, was out after school so everyone in my town had to go on bus 37. Now bus 37 was always crowded anyway. So with about 15-20 extra people we went over the limit of people, which is 73, and had 85. Everyone was 3 to a seat for about 45 minutes until we got to the village center and everyone
now not going to my town got off. So me and Destiny final sat together and played on her ipod touch. My normal bus ride of about an hour turned into about an hour and a half. So we get home, hang out, go to the dance, bring home Vanessa and they sleep over. Well... they didn't sleep over. If want a non-grammatical term for it it would be wake over. Meaning we stayed up till 2 in the morning talking.
we all woke up around 10 and went down to breakfast. Then we started some music and made some cookies. It took about 6 batches. We even made a table for it:
batch one - 20 cookies - 2 sheets
batch two - 11 cookies - 1 sheet
batch three - 21 cookies - 2 sheets
batch four - 13 cookies - 1 sheet
batch five - 23 cookies - 2 sheets
batch six - 13 cookies - 1 sheet
Which, if you did the mat right, is 101 cookies. Minus
the one the dog ate.
Here are some pictures of our cookie baking experience:


That would be 101 cookies. (Before the dog... you know) THAT IS ONE BIG MOUND OF COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't that look like the cookie you see on packages?? It's like... PERFECT! (Destiny got it in her 33 that we split. lol lucky)
...................................................................................

Also I got to the Floating Land. Not really. I teleported to Fiona Searider aka my aunt. ANd I took these pictures:








CREEPY!!!

I spent forever trying to get in that blimp






The new website (KIfreegames.com) I played on it and got this mount (above)....

....and this one! (also above. I just thought it might be sort of confusing)

And the rest of my life is going awesome.
I'M OFF FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!
You know what that means???
FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL UNLIMITED MASHED POTATOES!!!!

Laterz!!
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am commenting! (I had an internet break in the entire month of November and I have just come back.)

    So, on the commenting, one word will suffice my awe and admiration for this magnificent accomplishment:

    ...

    COOKIES.

    But seriously, WOW. How could you possibly manage to do that? It's INCREDIBLE. (I like cookies.) Even if I actually had the time to make so many I would just end up eating all the mixture. Then the cookies themselves. Mmm... Cookies...

    Also, on Thanksgiving: we don't have it here. :( We have Bonfire night, though, which was fun, but that was AGES ago now. Even if watching fires and things blowing up is cool, I kinda wish we had Thanksgiving instead. (AH OMG CULTURE DIFFERENCES AH)

    Lalalala /comment.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...