Sunday, November 7, 2010

Awesome Update

So as we all should know.......
Celestia came out..... um..... Wednesday I think?
Well everyone knows that. But my point is that my aunt (Fiona Searider) is a level 59 as of yesterday. She is probably level 60 by now.
Crazy right???
But the cool thing is that I got my subscription renewed and got to see Celestia!!!! It's very watery. But what really is creeping my out is that the things there in the first place you go to, I think it's the Grotto, only have 910 give or take health. So I'm like, wow. Really? That's kinda lame.
Ok. I take that back.......
THEY DO GRANDMASTER SPELLS!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't that just so unnerving??

But good news on my part os that I finished this dungeon in Dragonspyer (yeah I know, big whoop). I also defeated another dude in the Grand Chasm (which is where the dungeon is) and now have to defeat some other dude back in The Plaza of Conquests. And I did it all with the help of my aunt/Fiona.

Oh. And it feels really weird to have all this level 50 level 52 stuff in my back pack from the battles in the Grotto. One of the things is this really awesome robe for level 50. I'm totally saving it.

Also...
On my last post I said I'm officially ending it. And then I go off saying how if I'd had your help I might not have.
Now if any of you even read that post, I'm guessing you would've been like what??
So this is what I am talking about:
I am stopping La Venuta Imminente. (Or as you more commonly know it as Argentm Magia.)
It is being replaced by Spectrum. It has nothing to do with wizard101 but I may start a mini series of a wizard101 story. They would only be like a page per chapter. Really really short.

I also really hate my laptop.
It's a 3 year old mac book pro with $2,000 worth of software downloaded on it and I got it for free.
So you might be thinking oh lucky! and I want one! and I'll trade ya!
Believe me. You do not want it.
First, It can't do wizard101 which stinks.
Second, recently it has stopped going on the internet because of this stupid, unknown SSL Connection Error.
It stinks.

Lastly, I will be saying this until someone goes on it.
I have a new blog. Just an all writing blog that has all my favorite stories on it. If you want your up there, please say so!!

I took some pictures in Celestia. I'll get them up as soon as I can.

And lastly: Say hi to my new theme. No longer halloweenish.

Also I don't have a picture because of another reason this computer is stupid.

Laterz!!
~Emma§

1 comment:

  1. Meh, just wait til you see the mobs that have 2k health plus! Not too far away from where you were with those other mobs. I believe those would have been storm mobs, since they have low health compared to the other mobs in game. Much like on our end, us Diviners have low health, but high hits.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...