Friday, September 17, 2010

Stuff, Stuff, & more Stuff

Hey, I'm back!!!

Yeah so I got a FB and my mom and dad found out I didn't tell them so I got grounded from all computer. But I get to keep it, yeah!! Anyway, that's why I haven't been on here lately.

An EXRTREMELY EPICALLY MAD Emma.

Yep. For those of you who watch AGT (America’s got talent) I'm sure I'm not the only one ticked off about this:

MICHLE GRIMM WON!!!!!!!!!!

And I am

SO.

NOT.

HAPPY.

In fact, pardon me, I'm pissed.

I'm happy Prince Poppycock came in forth out of four but...

Fighting Gravity came in THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie Evancho came in SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that curly head 30 year old guy WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

A black-light illusion act and a 10 year old opera singer better than a professional lost to a *****************************************************************************

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh.

MAD.

Something I’d like to say…

Ok, this is way nicer.

I'm gonna talk about my favorite bloggers.

I don’t want to insult anybody so I wont do order. :D :D

I'll just go in random order. tee-hee.

1) The Shadow School of Wizardry

Thank you so much Kestrel. Because if I hadn't found her blog, I wouldn't know any thing about what’s going on in Wizard101.

2) The Wizard101 Addict

And thank you Alia for making me laugh. I mean, I laugh at a lot of things (especially pain, ha-ha) and reading things, I don’t usually laugh. But you Alia, you crack me up. Lol. Anything you do, say, write makes me laugh. And I’m thanking you for it because then I feel really good. And from what I’ve read about, you’ve gone through a lot, so that idiot jerk wizard Roslyn or whatever her name is, she stinks!! :D:D

3) The Divination Diaries.

Alex, you rock. I have never found someone so like me. I mean, I have friends with similarities, but not like you and me. The reading, music, writing, storm or all things! Thanks yo so much. You gave me something to look forward to reading (you and Alia [if you every post again]) and enjoying. You may live on a whole other continent, but who cares! You’re a close blogger friend, and I hope to be friends with in game some time too.

A Change.

So I have a change. A major change. An epic change. Please do not be alarmed by this sudden move. I mean no harmfulness by this. Ok, it’s not that big.

I’m changing the name of my story. Not by that much. Actually, just the language.

So I’m taking Silver Magic in English to Latin, but from English to Italian.

So now it’s Magia D’Argento. Really close, but not the same.

That’s all people!!

~Emma§

4 comments:

  1. YAY! You're my bestest bloggy friend too, Emma! :D And you're right, we should totally meet up in game some time!

    So, yeah. Naturally, I don't watch America's Got Talent... (The name Fighting Gravity is really quite awesomeful, though.) Naturally, I watch Britain's Got Talent, though I don't follow it majorly, and it's not on at the moment...

    Also... STORY NAME CHANGE? This is major! Dang, why didn't I read this post before adding that last comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.
    I'm really glade someone comes on here!!
    And Britains got Talent, I guess so. Can you tell me any great acts from there?? I can look them up on youtube. :D:D

    gosh I'm so freakin happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said, I don't watch it much, and it hasn't been on here for at least a few months. I don't actually remember any acts from the last series. To be honest, they were mostly either really bad or really boring. So, yeah. And I say "so yeah" a lot too. And in my last comment I used the word Naturally to start a sentence twice. And I also start too many sentences with AND. *shakes head in shame* Also... I just read your latest post. Another EPIC CHANGE! How is my poor tiny brain going to manage all this awesomeness? XD Can't wait for the next part to be posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm.
    maybe I could search it. Oh yell. I remember at the end of america's got talent (AGT) the acts in the top ten did a performance and it was awesome. And then the acts that never got through did a performance. It was horribly bad, but it was soooo funny. :D
    And it's ok to repeat stuff a lot. I've been saying "awesome" 24/7. My friend actually got annoyed by it. lol.
    And you think it's really that awesome?? Thanks!!! Though I dont think your brain is tiny but I like the metaphor. :D
    And I'm currently having problem getting my story up from the mac, it won't copy paste, so I'll have to email it to myself. But I think you'll see in the next week or 2 I think.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...