Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Epically Epic Things Happening In My Life




Believe me, this is epic.

First--
Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been really busy with LOTS of things.

Second--
So I had an epic life involving tragedy happen in my life on Friday of last week, but I will get to that.

Third--
School started today.

Forth--
Because school started, i will be blogging less.

Fifth--
Because I am blogging less will mean I will be on wizard101 less.

Sixth--
Emma finished a quest. But did not level so I feel sad
I MAKE A DECREE THAT KI GAVE STORM WIZARDS A DISADVANTAGE ON PURPOSE!!!!
Because KI's presidents daughter was struck by lightning so he was mad and has to ruin it for all of us!!!!

Seventh--
OMG!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!!!??? there is this one 10 year old girl named Jackie something and she sings opera!!!!!!!!!!
on youtube, search: Jackie E **her last name should show up** semi-finals.
and watch it.
Also search: Fighting Gravity Semi-Finals.
Also amazing.

Eighth--
you want to know what happened to me now??
oh too bad, gotta wait some more

Ninth--
I still search to find a way to get chapter ten up. If your getting impatient, sorry, I'm trying my hardest.

Tenth--
ok, I'll tell you what happened now.
*cough cough*
I broke my wrist.
*INVISIBLE CROWD GASPS TREMENDOUSLY*
Yep yep.
Its a Buckle Fracture. On my left radius.
And I really HATE the splint they gave me. It goes PAST my elbow and is bulky and it was like 98 out side.
*drops dead upon the floor*

Eleventh--
New Emma Out fit. She had a total make over:

and we are having technical difficulty, so the pics are at the top.
She also got behind the grate in olde town.

WELL!
Thats it for today.
laterz!!
~Emma




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...