Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ok, great...

So this should be short/long so bear with me on my mixed emotions here.

First--
I can log on to blogger now. (you all say: BIG WHOOP! Why is that so fascinating?) When I got my lap tob for xmas about a year ago, I could log on to here. But after 2-3 months, its stopped working. I would try to log on, but it would take 5-7 minutes to load... and then it is incapable or whatever. It was stupid. But now I can!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second--
The reason I found out the above was because I made a new blog. 12 Songs -- coming soon. Visit it at imminent13.blogspot.com. It's about the 12 songs Emma plays on the harp in Argentum Magia. It's pretty new and dont expect me to be on it 24:7.

Third--
So Emma got to level 44. It's pretty sweet. I had a pretty good day. I wrote it on my wordpress, so I'll copy and paste it on here at the end.

Forth--
I made a new wizard. Her name is Alia Dragonstrider. She is a Death Wizard level 2. I didn't have much time to play with her. And that means ... yes ... I deleted Saffron. (you: *GASP!*) Yeah I know. Big whoop with Lenora, but Saffron? I never dreamed of it either. But heres the thing... every single wizard I've ever had, except Lenora, has been an elemental, Fire, Ice, or Storm. It's not like I dont like elemental, I just realized I never ever had a wizard in one of the spirit schools before. So I am never ever doing myth, I just have something against them. And not Life because they just have, *cough cough* weak spells. So, why not try death? I think I had a death wizard once, cant remember what happened to her. I dont think I ever even played with her. haha, um, yeah. lol. xD

Fifth--
Here is my wordpress thing about the thing. Yeah. Maybe you remember. :D

Here is a list of what I’m gonna talk about…

• I Hate Grizzleheim

• I Love Grizzleheim

• I Hate Dragonspyer

• I Love Dragonspyer

• My Wrist

• Books You Must Read

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

First — I Hate Grizzleheim:

Ok, ever since i reached level 40, i had this dungeon quest in Grizzleheim. Its like in Nideviller something or other. It gave me 490 xp. So i think, small xp, easy dungeon. But i never tried it until friday. So this level 20 something Diviner named Delaney Star goes in. So i go in with her. We make it ok. At one point i get caught in a battle and she doesn’t join, b/c she got caught in her own battle. we both make it. so we get to the bosses… one has 1,050 health, easy enough…

2 OF THEM HAVE 8,000 HEALTH AND THE BOSS HAS 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, what the heck. So we do it, we die. we try again, we die. we try again, we die. we get help (a level 39 life wizard names Emma Winterblossom) we die. we do it again with her, we die. she calls for help on a grandmaster fire wizard,

WE SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i get a total of 500 xp for all that. ridiculous right???????????

Second — I Love Grizzleheim:

Ok, i just told you why i hate it, but now i love it. i got to Ravenscar, which is the final place in the world, and haven’t done much. So i start the day off with helping a friend (daniel i think) find the yard birds.in each world, you have to find a thing there. in wizard city its the smiths. krokotopia its the beetles etc etc. so in GH its the yard birds. so i need one in Vigird Roughguard and both in Ravenscar. he just need Ravenscar. so we find the tenth one and then goes off and does something else while i go and find the ninth one. i get the Vigrid one, talk to zeke and get my prize. so then i go back to Vigrid and daniel ports to me. he needs to find the yard bird here buts gets distracted with the totally awesome waterfall there. so then some grandmaster life wizard flys over (he has wings) and asks us to help him with the yard bird quest. then Delaney ports too saying she needs help. so i end up showing them practically every single yard bird in grizzleheim. it felt great. and their like thanks! and awesome! and i’m like welcome! thanks! so the the grand life dude is like I totally owe you. and i’m like you do? and he’s like yeah! so then i tell him i’m having a whole lot of trouble in Draginspyer which leads to the next one…

Third — I Hate Dragonspyer:

so i’ve beed stuck here for like ever and its getting on my nerves.

Forth — I Love Dragonspyer:

so the grand life guy helps me with this battle. we win and i report back to whom ever. then i have to fight this boss. and this is all in The Plaza of Conquests. the whole idea there is trying to get a recommendation for this job some place else. so the boss is storm. the battle starts off with me first, some grand dude second, some noob dude third, and another grand dude last. and the last grand dude starts mouthing everyone off. so then both grands leave. and another grand comes (he is so awesome. he is a lvl 50 Grandmaster storm wizard). so then then the noob leaves and another noob comes back. so its three storm wizards against a storm boss. not that hard actually. so i help the grand storm guy. its awesome. AND ON TO THE GRAND CHASM!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i get pretty far here. everything’s going good. so now i have to do this dungeon which puts me back in time to before the dragin Titan took over. the sky is blue not red. the trees are actually there and there is water instead if lava. so thats the dungeon idea. i’m not sure what i’m supposed to do actually. guess i’ll find out on monday when i do it! lol.

Fifth — My Wrist:

its doing awesome. my cast is orange.

Sixth — Books You Must Read:

The Shamer Chronicles. books are good. if you cant read them twice, obviously they arent as good as you thought. but if you can read them more than twice, no other book will ever satisfy you better. I’ve read them every year i was CHMS. its a series of 4 books. i just finished the first one.

Pardon spelling. hehe.

Thats all folks.

laterz!!

~The Very Happy Emma§

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...